Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Tags

Using My Digital Studio, I created Christmas tags for all my Christmas presents.

After printing and cutting the tag, along with punching the hole.... I added the taffeta ribbon to attach to the presents.

Background paper - Small Polka Dots DSP (Bashful Blue)
Punch - Ovals (filled w/Whisper White and drop shadow of Bashful Blue to make the snow)
Embellishments - Hodgepodge Hardware (filigree brad), Home for the Holidays (tree)
Stamp Brush Set - Nursery Necessities (star - Daffodil Delight)
Font - Snowtop Caps (Bashful Blue)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Diane! This is so cute and I love the airy, cheery feeling of the Bashful Blue and Whisper White. The green trees bring on the "fresh" feeling too! Super adorable! (So you printed a bunch onto c/s and then cut them out at home?!! How awesome!). Thanks for sharing with us! :) Donna

    ReplyDelete