Tuesday, July 24, 2012

USMM Memorial - DGSC073

 

I've decided to work on another two-page layout for my 2010 scrapbook....it's coming along nicely.  I used a layout that I saw in the Creating Keepsakes Online website --sketches from April/May 2012 and I incorporated the Digi Scrapbooking Challenge (DGSC073 - Hip to be Square). You may view the challenge and all the projects created from it here:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/digital-scrapbooking-f253/dgsc073-%96-%92s-hip-square-7-24-12-a-t558082.html
Thanks for looking!

Paper - Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy (Textured)
Photo Mat - Cherry Cobbler
Text - Broach (Night of Navy), Monotype Corsiva (Cherry Cobbler)
Embellishments - Taffeta Trimmings (Whisper White)
Punches - Star (Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler), Tasteful Trim #2 (Whisper White)
Stamps - Notes (Whisper White), Decorative Overlays (Whisper White)

No comments:

Post a Comment