Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Sedgwick County Zoo - DGSC072

 


Trying to work on a few more pages for my 2010 scrapbook! Geez, sometimes it seems like I will never catch up, but I am determined!!! I just purchased a few new items for My Digital Studio software, and I was amazed how these two pages came together. Whoo-hoo....two more pages down!
I also utilized the Digi Scrapbook Challenge on Splitcoaststampers (DGSC072), which is titled "A New Take on an Old Sketch". You may view the challenge and all the projects created with it here:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/digital-scrapbooking-f253/dgsc072-new-take-old-sketch-7-17-12-a-t557738.html
Thanks for looking!

Paper - Spring Break II (#6 and #12)
Photo and Paper Mat - Basic Gray
Text - Broach (Basic Gray)
Embellishments - Spring Break II

No comments:

Post a Comment