Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Mom and Dad - DGSC71

Working on a few past challenges on splitcoaststampers (DGSC71).  This one challenged us to use only one photo, a large stamp background and smaller stamps as embellishments. 
You may view the challenge and all the projects created with it here:
As I usually scrapbook more than one photo on a page....this was a tough challenge for me. I really like the end result though. I used a recent photo of my parents as they celebrated my Dad's 70th Birthday. The subway art is all stamps. I used My Digital Studio software.
Thanks for looking!

Papers - Textured Night of Navy, Textured Basic Gray
Photo Mat - Night of Navy
Stamp Brush Sets - Bunch of Backgrounds, Fabulous Phrases, Walk in the Park, Baroque Motifs, Greatest Moments, Night and Day, Once Upon a Time, Simple Friendship (all Basic Gray)

No comments:

Post a Comment