Sunday, May 5, 2024

Scripted Beauty

 


I tend to gravitate to the same SU colors that I've always used. So... with this card... I wanted to try using Lemon Lolly on a card. With that... I was able to also utilize the Boho Blue and Lemon Lime Twist. Such a pretty color combination... perfect for a May card.

For the background piece, I stamped Craft White ink on the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder to create a white-washed effect on the "bark".

I used Wink of Stella on the petals to make them shine.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Stamp sets - Sweetly Scripted, Enduring Beauty
Ink - Early Espresso, Craft White, Stampin' Blends (Lemon Lolly, Boho Blue, Lemon Lime Twist)
Paper - Lemon Lolly, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Basic White
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder, Enduring Beauty dies, Crumb Cake baker's twine, Wink of Stella, glue dots, Dimensionals




No comments:

Post a Comment