Sunday, May 12, 2024

Mother's Day 2024

 


I was intrigued by Elaine's use of the 'Stippled Roses' suite (stamps, dies and papers). So, I tried my hand at utilizing all these within the cards I made for Mother's Day (with all the mothers in my life!)

I love that I was able to use only the Stippled Roses stamps/dies and papers on these cards.
I did add a Wink of Stella on the petals of the roses.

Thanks for dropping in!

Stamp set - Stippled Roses
Ink - Gray Granite, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green
Paper - Gray Granite, Basic White, Calypso Coral, Wild Wheat, Lost Lagoon, Softly Stippled DSP
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Deckled Rectangles dies, Stippled Roses dies, Wink of Stella, glue dots




No comments:

Post a Comment