Monday, May 20, 2024

Level Up Gamer

 


With the many 'Gamer' nieces and nephews in my life... this image (found on the internet) has worked well on a few of my cards so far! yay! I always try to incorporate the things they like to do within their cards from me, so it's a challenge sometimes as I don't see them often (they live far away).
Anyway, I know Sam loves VR games, so this was perfect for him.

I used the CK Dandy font (and curved it too). Along with the 'GAMER' is from the Game On Kit from My Memories Suite.

Thanks for stopping in!

My Memories Digital Software
Font - CK Dandy 
Embellishment - VR Gamer (found online), GAMER (MagsGFx)
Paper - Pretty Peacock, Crushed Curry, Basic White, Basic Black
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Stone Embossing Folder




No comments:

Post a Comment