Sunday, February 11, 2024

Wild Abounds

 


At first, I didn't think there were many different variations of this stamp, but when I saw a card where the stamp looked through a window... I thought, sweet! I can use the stamp again! Which is great as my Aunt loves pandas!

So, I paired the 'Wildly Happy' panda stamp with the 'Happiness Abounds' sentiment stamp. I also used the 'Friendly Hello' Designer Series Paper (kinda looks like bamboo leaves - right! lol

Anyway, thanks for taking a closer look!

Stamp sets used - Happiness Abounds, Wildly Happy
Ink - Memento
Paper - Granny Apple Green, Basic Black, Basic White, Friendly Hello DSP
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Layering Squares dies, Blooming Happiness dies, Basic Black Twine




No comments:

Post a Comment