Sunday, February 18, 2024

Sip For You

 


My niece is turning 21! Wow! The more and more nieces and nephews turn 21... it's starting to make me feel old. LOL! Luckily... I still have nieces that are 5 and 2, so I don't have to really FEEL old until THEY turn 21! LOL!
I used several different stamp sets for the glasses... Martini glass from 'Sip Sip Hooray', Brandy sniffer from 'Brewed For You', Whiskey glass from 'Whiskey Business' and the cocktail glass from 'Nothing's Better Than'. I used a Wink of Stella to make the liquid in each glass shine!
Thanks for taking a peek!

Stamp sets - Nothing's Better Than, Whiskey Business, Brewed For You, Sip Sip Hooray
Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends (Gray Granite, Old Olive, Real Red, Moody Mauve, Wild Wheat, Cinnamon Cider, Tahitian Tide, Pumpkin Pie, Flirty Flamingo, Bubble Bath, Color Lifter, SU700)
Paper - Flirty Flamingo, Basic Black, Basic White
Accessories - Wink of Stella, Gold/White Metallic Organza Ribbon





No comments:

Post a Comment