Wednesday, February 14, 2024

More Sweets

 

I really liked what Julianne Richard's did using the 'Sweet Conversations' stamp set. Now, I'm not sure what she used to get the tic-tac-toe grid, but I used the solid side of one of the stamps within the 'Jars of Flowers' stamp (the opposite side to the straw).

I changed a few things to make the card my own, but the general idea was all Julianne's - Thanks for your inspiration! 

I used the Basic Black Stampin' Write marker on the sided of the 'Petals and More' die-cut piece (for the sentiment) to make it stand out more. I added a Wink of Stella to the hearts to make them shine.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Stamp sets - Sweet Conversations, Jars of Flowers
Ink - Memento, Real Red
Paper - Real Red, Basic Black, Basic White, Most Adored DSP
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Petals and More dies, dimensionals, Wink of Stella




No comments:

Post a Comment