Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Wishing Forest

 


I really liked Rosina Carrasco's card (found on Pinterest). I changed a few things to make it my own. Thanks Rosina for your lovely inspiration!

I used my brayer with Craft White ink to make the background piece to 'pop' with the snowflakes. I used the stylus to make the sentiment piece 'pop' stand out. The "moon" is gently inked with 'Wink of Stella' to make it shine.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Stamp set - Wishes All Around
Ink - Smoky Slate, Craft White
Paper - Smoky Slate, Basic White, Glimmer Paper (Silver)
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Forever Forest dies, Wintry 3D embossing folder, Wink of Stella, Brayer, dimensionals, Circles Collection dies, Seasonal Labels dies




No comments:

Post a Comment