Thursday, December 28, 2023

Beautiful Two

 



I LOVED the look of Donna Ross' card with her layering squares and beautiful flowers! I wanted to create a card for my own using the supplies I had. Thanks Donna for your inspiration!

My little brother and his wife's anniversary is in December... so I wanted something with her wedding colors and snowflakes. 

The background is from the Wintry 3D embossing folder set. I didn't have the stitched squares dies, so I used the 'Layering Squares' (the scallops and used my stylus to make them 'pop').

The flowers are stamped in Real Red ink... Just the second layer is stamped off on a scrap piece before stamping on the cardstock to get a softer color. Also the flowers have 'Wink of Stella' on them to make them shine.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Stamp sets - Beautiful Bouquet, Two-Tone Flora
Ink - Real Red, Memento
Paper - Basic White, Basic Black, Real Read
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Layering Squares dies, Two-Tone Flora dies, Wink of Stella, Stylus, Rhinestones, Wintry 3D Embossing Folder




No comments:

Post a Comment