Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Lifetime Hope

 

Words cannot express how much my best friend means to me! She is a treasure and I'm so lucky to have her. I've wanted to get her something GREAT for Christmas as a Thank You for all she does for me and for others. This is the card I created to go with the Spa Gift Card. 

These are all new Stampin' Up! products that can be purchased in January 2024!
Now, I was a little ambitious and decided to paper-piece the flowers and leaves on the frame! Whew! I a lot of work, but it came out beautifully! My Best Friend is so worth it!

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Stamp set - Hope You Know
Ink - Memento
Paper - Petal Pink, Soft Sea Foam, Basic Black, Basic White
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Adhesive Sheets, Lifetime of Love dies, Layered Florals 3D embossing folder, tweezers, Wink of Stella





No comments:

Post a Comment