Thursday, June 8, 2023

Irresistible Camellia

 



WOW! Let me just tell you... this card took a while to do, yet is too adorably cute! I decided to try my hand at the 'Pop-up Vase card. There are several tutorials on YouTube out there, so I won't go into detail here. (The Pop-up part is inside the card.)
It took a bit of time to do, as the scoring of the Designer Series Paper kept ripping on me, so I added a reinforced piece on the other side of the 'Vase' part. Also, you definitely need to use heavy-duty double-sided sticky tape (or tear n tape) to attach to the card base. I didn't have any, so tried just Stampin' Seal+ first... only to have to utilize the Tombow liquid glue instead.
I added a Wink of Stella to all the blooms that you see here!

Thanks for looking!

Stamp sets - Calming Camellia, Irresistible Blooms
Ink - Misty Moonlight, Granny Apple Green
Paper - Misty Moonlight, Basic White, Friendly Hello DSP
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Rectangle Stitched dies, Two-Tone Flora dies, Wink of Stella, scissors, Tombow liquid glue, glue dots, dimensionals




No comments:

Post a Comment