Monday, June 19, 2023

Blossoms Abound

 


I just love the simplicity in Julia's card. Just one stamp set and you have everything to create a lovely card. Although I do love the pastel colors (and I may need to create one using the pastel colors for my own), I chose to use Poppy Parade, Azure Afternoon, and Wild Wheat together for this card. My Aunt (who the card is for), is an All-American woman. I felt these colors reflected her patriotism better than a pastel card would.
I added a 'Wink of Stella' to all the petals.

Thanks for taking a look!

Stamp set - Happiness Abounds
Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends (Poppy Parade, Azure Afternoon, Wild Wheat, Color Lifter)
Paper - Poppy Parade, Azure Afternoon, Basic White
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Blossoming Happiness dies, Wink of Stella, glue dots, dimensionals




No comments:

Post a Comment