Monday, June 19, 2023

Fathers Day Rollercoaster

 


I wanted to create a card for my Grand Niece, Mia, to give to her Dad. He loves rollercoaster... and I know he will encourage her to love his rollercoasters too. I traced her handprint and cut them out. I found a scene online of the 'Blue Streak' (probably not one of Aaron's favorite rides, but hey.... it's a rollercoaster!).
I attached the scene into the inside opening of the card and placed the hands on the outer portion of the card so... when opened it kinda looks like you're riding down the rollercoaster! Cool!

Thanks for looking!

Stamp set - Celebrating You
Paper - Azure Afternoon, Daffodil Delight, Petal Pink, Basic White
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, scissors, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Tasteful Labels dies






No comments:

Post a Comment