Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Greeting Points

 


Easter had always been my Mom's favorite holiday. When she passed away, we always remember all the little details my Mom did to make Easter so fabulous each and every year! Now that she's gone... the rest of the family has hosted each year. This year it's at my brother and sister-in-law's house (Dan and Tracy). I wanted to create a Thank You card for them expressing my gratitude - BUT wanted to also bring a bit of my Mom with it. She loved roses.... especially pink ones. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Stamps - Stampendous  (Rose Points and Leaf Trio Points)
Ink - Memento, Calypso Coral, Mossy Meadow, Stampin' Blends (Petal Pink, Old Olive)
Paper - Petal Pink, Basic Black, Basic White, Old Olive DSP
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, scissors, Deckled Rectangles dies, Wink of Stella


No comments:

Post a Comment