Thursday, January 5, 2023

Snowfall Greetings

 


I saw a similar card on Pinterest using Crumb Cake and White and a tag. I thought I'd try my hand at making one with the stamps, dies, embossing folders that I had. Makes for an elegant card, in my opinion.
The sentiment is from the 'Go To Greetings' stamp set.
The background is from the Wintry 3D embossing folder set. (I just ran it through my Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine twice.)
The 'Tag' is from the 'Seasonal Labels' dies. I just punched a hole in the top center to make it look like a tag.
I used Wink of Stella on the snowflakes to make them shine.

Thanks for dropping by!
Supplies Used:

Stamp set - Go To Greetings, Christmas Season

Ink - Soft Suede, Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake

Paper - Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Basic White

Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Wintry 3D embossing folder, Snowfall dies, Seasonal Labels dies, Basic White Baker's twine, Wink of Stella



No comments:

Post a Comment