Thursday, December 29, 2022

Beautifully Layered

 


LeeAnn Greff's card was so elegant and stunning... I just knew I had to create one of my own. Thanks LeeAnn for your inspiration! I chose to use the colors that were in Tracy and Dan's wedding gold/red/white. Such a beautiful color combination during the Christmas season! As the wedding invitations back when they got married used snowflakes... I used the Wintry 3D Embossing Folder in the background! I know Tracy will LOVE all the little touches to highlight their wedding 9 years ago!

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Stamp sets - Artfully Layered, Beautiful Bouquet
Ink - Cherry Cobbler
Paper - Cherry Cobbler, Basic White, Gold Foil
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Wintry 3D Embossing Folder, Champagne Rhinestones, Seasonal Layers dies, Forever Flourishing dies, Tropical Layers dies, glue dots, Non-SU ribbon




No comments:

Post a Comment