Friday, November 11, 2022

Veterans' Day 2022

 


Every year I create a card for Veterans' Day card for the people who have given service to this great country! Without them our country would be a lot different and we wouldn't have all the freedoms that we have now. I'm so grateful to them and all who serve this country in times of peace and in times of war. Thanks Veterans!

I designed this card within My Memories Suite digital software. 
The heart is a punch filled with two different papers (I moved the paper within the heart so that I can get two different papers to show).

The sentiment is the Galant font.

Thanks for dropping by!

My Memories Suite digital software
Punches - Heart (filled w/Dark Stars - MyMem and red)
Stamp Brush Set - Stripes(MyMem-white)
Embellishments - Banner - All Time Fav- SU
Font - Galant (Black)

No comments:

Post a Comment