Thursday, November 24, 2022

Harvest Pumpkin

 

The season of Thanksgiving is upon us! This year has gone by really quickly. Enjoy life while you can!
As I needed 20 Thanksgiving cards for my immediate family... I kept the focal point (pumpkin, sunflower spray and sentiment) the same on all cards. The background DSP, matting and base cardstock were a bit different as I only had a few of each color to use. So, my family members all received unique cards instead of all the same!

Thanks for dropping by!

Stamp set - Hello Harvest
Ink - Soft Suede, Stampin' Blends (Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Balmy Blue, Cajun Craze)
Paper - Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Soft Suede DSP, Basic White
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Rustic Pumpkin dies




No comments:

Post a Comment