Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Autumn Greetings

 


I fell in love with Caroline Bucky-Beaver's card (found on Pinterest)... I just had to create one for myself. Thanks Caroline for your inspiration! I changed a few things to make the card my own, but wanted to give credit to Caroline for her design.

I used Stampin' Blends for the coloring:
Leaves - Real Red, Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight
Acorns - Crumb Cake, Bronze
Leaf - Old Olive

Thanks for taking a look!
Stamp sets - Fond of Autumn, Go To Greetings
Ink - Early Espresso, Stampin' Blends (Crumb Cake, Bronze, Old Olive, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight)
Paper - Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Old Olive
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Seasonal Labels dies, Autumn Bouquet dies, Fern 3D Embossing Folder




No comments:

Post a Comment