Friday, July 29, 2022

Layered Giggles

 

LOL! I LOVE this set! Although it IS retired... it has some great sayings that are too good to pass up again! My brother.... who loves cheese AND is turning '50' this year... this is perfect for him!

I made the background out of Daffodil Delight cardstock. I just randomly placed the circle dies to make it look like cheese holes. I added a bit of Daffodil Delight on a sponge dauber around the edges and the holes to make them stand out.

Thanks for looking!

Stamp set - Giggle Greetings
Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends (Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight)
Paper - Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Basic White
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Circles Collection dies, Basic Black Twine, sponge dauber, Layering Squares dies




No comments:

Post a Comment