Friday, July 29, 2022

Dizzy Rollercoaster

 


My Nephew-in-law loves rollercoasters, so I try an incorporate something with rollercoasters for him on his birthday card. I found this Dizzy Rollercoaster image online (free clip art). 
I used My Memories Suite digital software to create this card. It's all digital...except for the twine and card base.
The Font is Bernard Condensed.
The stripes are achieved with a background of blue and a Stamp Brush Set of 'Solid Stripes in yellow.

Thanks for rolling by!

My Memories Suite digital software
Embellishments - Dizzy Rollercoaster (free online clip art)
Font - Bernard Condensed (black)
Punch - Square (filled w/blue)
Stamp Brush Set - Solid Stripes (yellow - SU)
Paper - Basic White, Basic Black, Pacific Point
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Black Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment