Monday, July 11, 2022

Home Season

 

Working on some cards after a brief hiatus from cardmaking is hard. Thank Goodness for Pinterest! I found a card layout I liked and chose the stamps myself. 

I bet you can't tell where I made an 'oops'. It's actually behind the sentiment. I had first stamped it onto the white cardstock.... only to notice the edge of the stamp got transferred to the cardstock too. Bummer! No biggie though.... I just made a label out of the Seasonal Labels dies. It hid the imperfection perfectly!

I added a 'Wink of Stella' to the petals to make them shine.

Stamp Set - Blessings of Home
Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends (Pale Papaya, Granny Apple Green, So Saffron)
Paper - Pale Papaya, Basic White, True Love DSP, Granny Apple Green
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Seasonal Labels dies, Seasonal Layers dies, glue dots, dimensionals, Basic Black Twine, Champagne Rhinestones




No comments:

Post a Comment