Monday, February 21, 2022

Special Camellia

 


My friends and neighbors have suffered so much loss in the past 2 years... they are really having a rough time with many family members passing away. With this passing, my friend is now the only sibling left of 10 children. I'm sure it's gotta be hard knowing that you are the only sibling left. I know they both know that all their siblings are in heaven and they will meet again someday!
Hugs to the family!

I chose the 'Calming Camellia' stamp set, as it has a soft flower effect when stamped in Gray Granite. I added 'Wink of Stella' to the petals to make them sparkle. (Sorry you can't appreciate the effect with my photography skills)

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp sets - Calming Camellia, Special Moments
Ink - Gray Granite
Paper - Gray Granite, Basic White
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Rectangle Stitched dies, Gray Granite Shimmer Ribbon, Wink of Stella, glue dots, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment