Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Conversations Meant

 



I loved the simplicity of the look of the blue/white combo for a masculine Valentine card that I saw on 'Nigezza Creates' card found on Pinterest.  I decided to create one of my own just using the Basic White and Night of Navy combo. Thanks for your inspiration Nigezza!

I used both the 'Sweet Conversations' and the 'Meant to Be' stamp sets on my card.... along with the 'Be Mine Stitched' and 'Sweet Hearts' coordinating dies. The background piece is the 'Stone' embossing folder.

Thanks for taking a closer look.

Supplies Used:
Stamp sets - Sweet Conversations, Meant to Be
Ink - Night of Navy
Paper - Night of Navy, Basic White
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Sweet Hearts dies, Be Mine Stitched dies, Stone Embossing Folder, Stitched Hearts dies






No comments:

Post a Comment