Friday, February 18, 2022

Bloom Gorgeous

 


My niece loves the color pink... as I do too, I wanted to incorporate the 'Polished Pink' cardstock. So, I went with the Pink/Black/White color combo. Classic and Beautiful. The sentiment is from the 'Happy Birthday Gorgeous' stamp set and the flowers are from the 'Flowering Blooms' stamp set.  The designer series paper I used is called 'True Love'. 

I colored the image in using Stampin' Blends (Polished Pink) and added 'Wink of Stella' to make the petals shine.  I also used a stylus to make the die cut shapes pop.

Thanks for dropping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp sets - Flowering Blooms, Happy Birthday Gorgeous
Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends (Polished Pink)
Paper - Polished Pink, Basic White, True Love DSP
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Hippo and Friends dies, Stitched Nested Labels dies, dimensionals, Wink of Stella, Stylus





No comments:

Post a Comment