Thursday, November 11, 2021

Veterans' Day 2021

 


I am so thankful for all the men and women who have fought for this great country! We wouldn't have the freedoms that we have now without them. Within our family, 5 people have served in the military. My husband's Dad (Army), my Dad (Airforce), my husband's brother (Navy), my brother (Navy) and my husband's sister's husband (our brother-in-law - Army).  Thanks for all you did!

I created this card within my digital software - My Memories Suite.
I felt that the frame resembled a 'dogtag' and would go well with my theme.

Thanks for checking in!
Happy Veterans' Day to all Veterans!

Supplies Used
My Memories Suite digital software
Embellishments - MM9 Military (American Flag - MyMem)
Stamp Brush Set - Everyday Adventure Project Life(Frame - SU)
Paper - Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Basic White
Accessories - Paper Trimmer


No comments:

Post a Comment