Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Here's A Home

 


With family members moving, one needs a good stamp set that can be used many different times, but still have unique card designs. With the 'Coming Home' stamp set and it's coordinating 'Home Together' dies you can achieve this! This has got to be my 4th card using this bundle.

Now, I did find a cute card, found on Pinterest, so wanted to create my own. Changing the colors and a bit of the layout... I've made it my own, but wanted to give credit to the person who created this lovely card! Thanks!

Stamp sets - Coming Home, Here's A Card
Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends ( Soft Suede, Old Olive, Gray Granite, Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight)
Paper - Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Basic White
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Home Together dies, Cherry Cobbler Ribbon, dimensionals




No comments:

Post a Comment