Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Alphabet Home

 



I liked the idea of Cathy's card where you use the home for the 'O' in the word HOME. Thanks for your inspiration. I made the card my own by using different letters and home stamp.

I designed the letters within My Memories Suite digital software. I did measure the spacing to make sure I had enough room for my home die-cut shape. The Stamp Set is 'Coming Home' and it coordinates with the 'Home Together' dies.

I colored in the image using my Stampin' Blends and used a dimensional to make the home 'pop' off the card.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Supplies Used
My Memories Suite digital software
Shapes - Alphabet & Numbers - 'H', 'M', and 'E'
Font - Weather Sunday (Congratulations) and Arial Rounded (on your new)
Stamp set - Coming Home
Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends (Mossy Meadow, Misty Moonlight, Daffodil Delight_
Paper - Mossy Meadow, Basic White
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Home Together dies, dimensionals




No comments:

Post a Comment