Monday, September 27, 2021

Tastefully Elegant

 


When I saw Jill Harrett's card on Pinterest.... I thought the different colors on this stamp from the 'Elegantly Said' stamp set was gorgeous! Now, she used the 'Baby Wipe' technique. Which is using your re-inkers to place ink on a baby wipe, and then stamping just like you would on a stamp pad. As you probably noticed... I didn't do this for my card. What I did was just added color to the stamp with my Stampin' Write markers. Take note that if you choose to do this, start with the lighter color first. In this case.... Crushed Curry. Next was Bermuda Bay.... followed by Blackberry Bliss. Then I just stamped the image on the cardstock and repeated the steps. So, it's up to you which you choose to do.

Thanks for taking a closer look! Thanks Jill for your inspiration!

Stamp set - Elegantly Said
Ink - Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry
Paper - Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry, Basic White
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Tasteful Labels dies, dimensionals, stylus, Gold Enamel Shapes






No comments:

Post a Comment