Sunday, August 22, 2021

Peaceful Palette

 


I saw Amanda Bates' card on Pinterest, so I sought to make one of my own. Thanks Amanda for your inspiration! I used the DSP from 'Magnolia Lane'.

I used the stamp set 'Petal Palette' and it's coordinating 'Petals & More' dies. Although, I did have to fussy cut the smaller portion of roses, as there was no die for that. I added a 'Wink of Stella' to the petals to make them shine.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Petal Palette, Peaceful Moments
Ink - Memento, Stampin Blends (Night of Navy, Balmy Blue, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive)
Paper - Basic White, Night of Navy, Magnolia Lane DSP
Accessories - scissors, Wink of Stella, Paper Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Layering Squares dies, Petals & More dies





No comments:

Post a Comment