Thursday, August 12, 2021

Layered Blooms

 


I totally fell in love with JanBCards' layout and card, so I had to create one of my own! I changed a few things on my card, but JanBCards had the inspiration! Thanks!

The background is the 'Layered Leaves' embossing folder. I matted the sentiment piece to make it stand out a bit from the background. I colored in the images using Stampin' Blends (Granny Apple Green, Blackberry Bliss, Seaside Spray and Poppy Parade). I added a touch of 'Wink of Stella' to the berries and flower petals to make them shine.

Thanks for taking a closer look!


Supplies Used:

Stamp Set - Bloom & Grow

Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends (Granny Apple Green, Blackberry Bliss, Poppy Parade, Seaside Spray)

Paper - Poppy Parade, Basic Black, Basic White

Accessories - Paper Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Budding Blooms dies, Layered Leaves Embossing Folder, Wink of Stella, dimensionals




No comments:

Post a Comment