Sunday, August 29, 2021

Emoji Smile

 


My cousin just graduated from Dental Hygienist School and is now working in her career field! Congratulations Kim!  I'm so proud of the accomplishments she's done to get to where she is today! 

I created this card using the My Memories Suite digital software. The Emoji is from free clip art found online. The "sparkle" for the teeth is an embellishment from 'Holiday Hustle' by flergs. The star shower is a Stamp Brush set from 'Hello December Project Life' by SU, and the sentiment is from 'Go Graduate Plus' from SU.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

My Memories Suite digital software
Embellishments - Toothy Smiley Face( PNGTree); Sparkle (Holiday Hustle-flergs)
Stamp Brush Set - Go Graduate Plus (SU); Hello December Project Life (SU)
Paper - Flirty Flamingo, Basic White
Accessories - White Metallic Edge Ribbon 

No comments:

Post a Comment