Saturday, June 26, 2021

Perfect Seashells

 


I almost forgot my Brother-in-law's birthday. Not sure how I did that as I tend to look at my physical calendar and my iphone calendar to make sure I got everyone within the month that I'm making cards. So... this is a rushed card, but it turned out so well. I can say that I'm getting better at coloring in images... not perfect yet, but getting there.

You can't see it in this photo, but the background piece, shells and seaweed all have a 'Wink of Stella' on them to make them shine.

Thanks for dropping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Friends Are Like Seashells, Approaching Perfection
Ink - Crumb Cake, Balmy Blue, Stampin' Blends (Crumb Cake, Ivory, Balmy Blue)
Paper - Crumb Cake, Basic White, Balmy Blue, Mossy Meadow
Accessories - Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Stitched Nested Labels dies, Seaside Seashells dies, Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder, dimensionals, Wink of Stella




No comments:

Post a Comment