Monday, June 21, 2021

Gamer Birthday

 


My Godson (and nephew) loves his League of Legends and other computer games. If he's not at work, chances are he is in his room with his headset on playing some game. I designed this card within My Memories Suite digital software... using the 'Geektacular' scrapkbooking kit from Mags Graphics (MagsGfx).

After printing my design on Basic White Cardstock, I finished my card by matting and adhering to a card base with a decorative background. The background embossing folder is called 'Stone'.

Thanks for dropping by!

Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite digital software
Embellishments - Geektacular (star, headphones, string, chevrons and 'gamer' sentiment - MagsGfx)
Paper - Old Olive, Balmy Blue, Basic Black, Basic White
Accessories - Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Stone Embossing Folder, Basic Black Twine


No comments:

Post a Comment