Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Elegant Moments

 


Just purchased the new 'Elegantly Said" stamp set and the coordinating 'Simply Elegant' Designer Series Paper (DSP). When I saw Kay Kalthoff's card on Pinterest.... I saved it! I'm so glad I did, cuz I was struggling to create a sympathy card for a family that lost their precious daughter. She was a friend to me as well, so I wanted to create something elegant. Thanks Kay for your inspiration!

I stamped the scroll image on the corners of the base cardstock.
The focal piece measures 3" x 4.25", and I matted that in Basic Black.
The 'Tasteful Labels' die was run through the Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, and then I used a stylus around the edge of the die (backside) to create the 'pop' that you see along the edges.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Stamp Set - Elegantly Said, Peaceful Moments
Ink - Memento
Paper - Basic White, Basic Black, Simply Elegant DSP
Accessories - Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Tasteful Labels dies, stylus, 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment