Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Springtime Moments

 

I needed a Sympathy card and wanted to change up the sympathy card that I've used for a while now. The basic background is the same with the Layered Leaves embossing folder. I matted it in Smoky Slate instead of black though.

I used the sentiment from 'Peaceful Moments' set. The butterfly is from the 'Springtime Joy' stamp set. I added a touch of 'Wink of Stella' to make the butterfly sparkle.

Note -- The ribbon is Whisper White Organdy Ribbon. I used the Smoky Slate (light) Stampin' Blends marker to color the ribbon the color that you see here. Now that I know I can change the color to match my cards.... I will be using this technique a lot!

Supplies Used:

Stamp Sets - Peaceful Moments, Springtime Joy

Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends (Smoky Slate)

Paper - Whisper White, Smoky Slate

Accessories - Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Layered Leaves Embossing Folder, Hippo and Friends dies, glue dots, White Organdy Ribbon, Wink of Stella





No comments:

Post a Comment