Monday, February 15, 2021

Caring Touch

 

My Aunt is going through some major health issues for some time now. She's a trooper and is taking things one day at a time. I wanted to bring a bit of cheer her way (in the form of a card). I used the new Sale-A-Bration stamp set - 'A Touch of Ink'. Such a cute set. There are stamps that color in the images too, but I chose to color them in with my Stampin' Blends markers. The color combo I chose was Pumpkin Pie/So Saffron/ Old Olive -- My favorite! I chose to color the bird in with Balmy Blue/Pool Party. A bit of 'Wink of Stella' on the flowers to make them sparkle.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - A Touch of Ink
Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends (Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, So Saffron, Balmy Blue, Pool Party)
Paper - So Saffron, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories - Wink of Stella



No comments:

Post a Comment