Sunday, February 14, 2021

Celebrate Chocolate

 

The 'Nothings Better Than' stamp set is just perfect for a Valentine's Day card! I wanted to create a box of chocolates.... such a cute idea! I used my 'Nesting Stitched Hearts' dies (Non-SU), to cut out a white heart. I then, stamped several times on the cardstock to create all the chocolates you see here (as you can see I didn't using a masking technique.... just stamped in rows to cover the whole shape. I matted the heart, with an Early Espresso piece of cardstock.
Both the sentiment and the banner are retired stamp sets (Something to Celebrate and Birthday Banners, respectively). The Bunch of Banners is also retired.
The background is an embossing folder 'Stone'. I thought it resembled hardened chocolate when you unwrap it.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Nothing Better Than, Something to Celebrate, Birthday Banners
Ink - Early Espresso, Cinnamon Cider, Stampin' Blends (Cinnamon Cider, Bronze)
Paper - Cinnamon Cider, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Accessories - Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Nested Stitched Hearts dies, Bunch of Banners dies, Stone Embossing Folder




 

No comments:

Post a Comment