Friday, March 6, 2020

Tori and Aaron's Wedding Shower

 

Well, I've decided to start work on our 2019 photobook! Yes.... I know it's 2020.... I have so many excuses as to why I haven't started the book yet. LOL! I hope to get some pages complete, so I'm not too far behind.

Okay, let's start with March 2019. My niece, Tori, and her then fiancee, Aaron, had their wedding shower at the Sunrise Cove Party Center in North Royalton. The theme was a Tea Party. I was honored to design the party invitations and the blank recipe cards to hand out to each invitee.

We had a blast! As the party was a tea party, my sister-in-law, Susanna, got to utilize all her unique tea cups and saucers! Wow! What a collection!

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite digital software
Background - Tea Time (LinsCre)
Embellishments - Tea Time (teapot, sugar and wordart- LinsCre); Tea Party (teacup - MyMem); Wedding MM9 (ribbon - MyMem); Grosgrain Ribbon (burgundy - SU)
Punches - Square (filled w/Olive Green)
Fonts - CK Teen Scene and Lavanderia (burgundy)

No comments:

Post a Comment