Thursday, March 26, 2020

Boy In Nature

A little backstory first... my Uncle (and GodFather) is a skydiver. I've sent him birthday (and father's day) cards for a while now. Each year, he wonders why I don't have a skydiving stamp yet! Well, I found that I did have a skydiving one.... from a while ago (so, yes, this set is retired!). It's an image from the 'Boys Will Be Boys' stamp set.
I found that if I paired it with the 'Rooted In Nature' set, it's perfect for that skydiver in the family! Whew! At least this year I won't be hearing him complain! LOL!

For the trees on the bottom, I stamped them in Pear Pizzazz. I used the Bronze Stampin' Blends marker to color over the trunk parts that were in Pear Pizzazz.

Thanks for dropping by!



Stamp Sets - Boys Will Be Boys, Rooted In Nature
Ink - Memento, Pear Pizzazz, Stampin' Blends (Bronze, Seaside Spray, Petal Pink, Soft Suede)
Paper - Seaside Spray, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Accessories - Old Olive Taffeta Ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment