Monday, March 2, 2020

Lovely Hugs

For my Aunt who is having breathing problems. Sending healing thoughts and love your way!

I used the 'Lovely Lily Pad' stamp set with it's coordinating 'Lily Pad' dies. I did a bit of masking too. I first stamped the green leaf "pad" on the cardstock. Then, with a scrap of paper, I covered the "pad" so that I could brayer over it with Seaside Spray ink. Take the scraps of paper off and poof... your finished background.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Stamp Sets - Lovely Lily Pad, Healing Hugs
Ink - Seaside Spray, Soft Sea Foam, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Memento, Stampin' Blends (Flirty Flamingo, So Saffron, Soft Sea Foam)
Paper - Seaside Spray, Whisper White, Basic Black
Accessories - scrap paper, Die-Cut/Emboss Machine, Lily Pad dies, dimensionals, Sponge Roller

 


No comments:

Post a Comment