Friday, September 20, 2019

In Color Moments

One of my nieces is turning 16! She is growing up... well, all my nieces and nephews are! Which makes me that much older too! EEEkkk! LOL! She's such a young lady already, and I wanted to give her a card more grown up then cute kid card.

I wanted to utilize one of the new In-Colors, so I chose Seaside Spray. I paired it with Calypso Coral and Soft Sea Foam.

I colored in the images with Stampin' Blends - Soft Sea Foam, Calypso Coral, Ivory, Crumb Cake, and Balmy Blue.

Thanks for dropping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - Wonderful Moments
Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends (Soft Sea Foam, Calypso Coral, Ivory, Crumb Cake, and Balmy Blue)
Paper - Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Seaside Spray DSP
Accessories - Calypso Coral Sheer Ribbon, Die-Cut/Emboss Machine, Bunch of Banners Dies


No comments:

Post a Comment