Monday, September 2, 2019

Beach Picture

I've seen several cards showcasing the 'Beach Happy' palm tree stamp with a sun in the background. I loved the simplicity in it, so I tried to create something similar, but with my own flare, as well.

I cut a circle out of a piece of scrap paper and laid it over the Whisper White cardstock. Using sponge daubers, I shaded in the sun with Crushed Curry and Pumpkin Pie. Then, I removed the scrap piece.

I adhered strips of the 'Tropical Escape' DSP on the sides to create a unique design. Utilizing the 'Beach Happy' stamp set, I stamped the trunks directly onto the white background. With the palm fronds, I stamped them on a separate piece of Whisper White cardstock and cut each out using scissors.

Thanks for taking a closer look!


Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Beach Happy, Picture Perfect Birthday
Ink - Memento, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie
Paper - Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Tropical Escape DSP
Accessories - scissors, Basic Black Twine, dimensionals

 

No comments:

Post a Comment