Monday, September 9, 2019

Gymnast Birthday

My neighbor needed a princess/gymnastics birthday card for her 4 year old granddaughter. As I didn't have any gymnastics stamps or princess stamps included with my digital software (My Memories Suite), I had to look online for some clip art that would be suitable.

I found the little gymnast performing the splits on a free clip art site. I added the princess stamp that was within my brush sets through Stampin' Up!. Then, I added the 4 (text) to her leotard. The stars are a punch shape within my software, and the ribbon is a free My Memories download.

The text sentiment is something I found online... just changed the font to make it my own.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite digital software
Embellishments - Smile and Blush (ribbon - jadyday), Girl Gymnast (online free clip art)
Stamp Brush Set - Elementary Elegance (crown - SU)
Shapes - Stars
Font - CK Teen

No comments:

Post a Comment