Friday, April 5, 2019

Vibrant Wishes




I knew I wanted to try the color combo of Purple/Gray/ Green on a card.  I chose the colors Highland Heather which is a lighter shade of purple, Mint Macaron which is a subtle green (almost a blue)... and Smoky Slate which is a light shade too. I paired it with some neutral colors of White and Black.

For the vase, I added a Wink of Stella to the whole vase to make it shine. (Although... I know you can't tell from the photo). The stamp to fill in the flowers didn't cover the whole flower, so I was able to use a lighter shade of Highland Heather (Stampin' Blends) to fill it in. Makes for a more variegated flower color.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Supplies Used:

Stamp Sets - Vibrant Vases, Lovely Wishes
Ink - Mint Macaron, Smoky Slate, Highland Heather, Stampin' Blends (Highland Heather), Memento
Paper - Highland Heather, Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories - Big Shot, Layering Ovals Framelits, Layered Leaves DTIEF, Highland Heather Organdy Ribbon, dimensionals, Wink of Stella
 

No comments:

Post a Comment