Friday, April 26, 2019

Lattice Wonder

 

I saw this beautiful card (below) from Karen B (of The Bald Dragonfly Designs) on Pinterest. So, I thought to try my hand at it. Wow... was it difficult, but I'm happy with the results I have here.
Here is Karen's lovely card....

Now, I'm really not sure what type of colored pencils she used. Probably blend-able ones. Mine were not, so you are able to see many of my pencil strokes. Now... how to get rid of those! With that in mind, I chose to paint some 'Wink of Stella' over top of the flowers. Brillant! It sparkles when you turn it in the light.

I used Clear Emboss powder to set the image on the Crumb Cake cardstock.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Lovely Lattice, Rose Wonder
Ink - Versamark, Soft Suede
Paper - Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry
Accessories - Heat Tool, Colored Pencils (Raffine Color 501, 555, 554), Clear Emboss Powder

 





No comments:

Post a Comment