Monday, April 1, 2019

Emily's Bridal Shower

My Godson, Tyler, and his fiance, Emily, will be tying the knot in May. Emily's bridal shower was a lovely event. I had the opportunity to help create some of the party favor tags and the bridal corsage.

I created the inside of flower on my digital software. It's just a frame (SU), a hearts embellishment and text. I printed it out on Whisper White cardstock and trimmed with scissors. I had a hard time finding ribbon that said 'Bride to Be'. I found that I could create my own using the P-Touch Label maker. The cartridges are filled with ribbon instead of tape, and they come in different colors for the font for each cartridge! Cool! Also, within the P-Touch Label maker there are several designs that can be used... I chose the hearts and lines for the top and bottom of the text.

The center ribbon is just a white ribbon that I embellished with gem hearts down the center. The rosette behind the center frame is just a flat flower that I found at Joann Fabrics.

I adhered a clasp in the back for easy on/off for Emily.


The tags for the party favors were too cute! My friend found the idea on Pinterest, and wanted me to create the tags for them. Again, using my digital software, I created tags on Whisper White paper, trimmed them, and punched a hole in the top for the string.
I also created the tags for the treats that were given out. Again, found on Pinterest... and I created them with my software. This time I had a die-cut shape that I used with my Big Shot to cut them all out.
 



Finally, we needed a tag for the 'Date Night' jar! I'm loving how everything matches and goes with each other. It was an honor to be asked to create such cute things for the shower.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite digital software
Font - At Last Greeting, Bliss
Embellishments - MM9 Wedding (hearts - MyMem); Enjoy Every Moment (dotted circle - SU); Free Label This (frame - SU)
Shapes - Tag
Paper - Whisper White
Ink - Smoky Slate
Stamp Set - Special Reason (frame for Donut Leave without a Treat)
Accessories - Big Shot, Stylish Stems Framelits, Hole Punch, String, Rosette, Ribbon, P-Touch Label Maker

No comments:

Post a Comment